$25,000 is available each fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) to send students and a faculty/staff advisor to a sustainable or environmentally focused conference, workshop or summit. Post conference, individuals must submit a conference summary to the Student Environmental Initiatives Facilities Fee Committee, with ideas to make campus a more sustainable place to live, learn, and work.
Examples of environmental conferences are found below, including but not limited to:
- Marine Science, Coastal Dynamics and Management, September 21-22 in Dallas TX
- Environmental Chemistry & Water Resources Management, September 24-25 in Chicago, IL
- International Conference on Sustainable Development, September 26-28 in Brooklyn, NY
- Storm Water Conference, October 3-5, 2018 in Hilton Head Marriott, SC
- BioCycle Conference on Renewable Energy from Organics Recycling, October 15-19 in Raleigh, NC
- Recourse Recycling Conference, October 22-24 in St. Louis, MO
To apply for conference funding, fill out the form below.